BUSINESS PURPOSE REAL ESTATE LOANS 1-4 PLEX PROGRAM
Investors of duplex, triplex, and other 1-4-unit property types face unique challenges when seeking mortgage financing. With lower rates, faster closings, and less documentation required, our 1-4 Plex Program is a refreshing alternative.
Fast Closings & Competitive Pricing
What is a Business Purpose Loan?
A business purpose loan is used to purchase an investment property or a cash-out refinance where the funds are used for any business purpose. The property collateralized can be owner-occupied or non-owner-occupied as long as the funds are used for business.
- Loan Amount: $50,000 – $2 million
- Documentation: No tax returns or 4506T required
- Time to Close: 30 days on average to close
- Max LTV: Up to 80%
- Loan Terms: 5, 7-year hybrid and 20, 30-year fixed | 20 and 30-year amortization
- Property Types: SFR, 1-4 unit attached/detached properties, PUDs, and condominiums
- Loan Purpose: Purchase, rate/term refinance, cash-out refinance
- Interest Rates: 5.99 – 8%
- LTV: Up to 80% for Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance and up to 75% for a Cash-out Refinance
Minimum Credit Score: 600+ FICO Credit Score
All loans must be made to an LLC or Corporation. Area of Lending: AL, CA, CO, CT FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
LOAN INQUIRY FORM
14735 Calusa Palms Drive #204
21031 Ventura Blvd., Suite 415